Herman Miller Sayl Ergonomic Office Chair with Tilt Limiter and Carpet Casters | Stationary Seat Depth and Arms | Black Frame with Licorice Crepe Seat
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 16% on the Herman Miller Sayl Ergonomic Office Chair with Tilt Limiter and Carpet Casters | Stationary Seat Depth and Arms | Black Frame with Licorice Crepe Seat by Herman Miller at Central Office Interiors. MPN: AS2SA22PFN2BKBBBKBK9201. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The two innovations that make this chair so state-of-the-art are the ArcSpan and the Y-Tower. ArcSpan shapes the back and anchors the suspension fabric, while the Y-tower is the backbone that stretches the fabric and provides support. As affordable as it is inventive, Sayl proves the belief that a reasonably priced work chair can be well designed and include leading-edge ergonomics. Features: 3D Intelligent Technology: Sayl's revolutionary 3D Intelligent suspension back molds the support you n
Product Description & Reviews
The two innovations that make this chair so state-of-the-art are the ArcSpan and the Y-Tower. ArcSpan shapes the back and anchors the suspension fabric, while the Y-tower is the backbone that stretches the fabric and provides support. As affordable as it is inventive, Sayl proves the belief that a reasonably priced work chair can be well designed and include leading-edge ergonomics. Features: 3D Intelligent Technology: Sayl's revolutionary 3D Intelligent suspension back molds the support you need into the back material, eliminating hard edges and the need for a frame. The suspension back is a flexible elastomer that adapts to each person's unique shape and provides exceptional comfort and support for just about all body types. Eco-Dematerialised Design: Designer Yves Béhar is big on environmental responsibility in design. The result is a lightweight chair that is 93 percent recyclable. Structural components are hollowed out, reducing weight and volume. The ArcSpan, arm structure, and tilt mechanism are fused into a single strong part that also reduces the chair's weight. The Sayl work chair weighs only 37 pounds. Elegant Anywhere: Shape matters, especially when introducing a chair into your home. At a desk, around a table, in the living room. The organic shape of the Sayl back makes it elegant anywhere, from every angle. "The Best for the Most for the Least": The standard for the designer when working on Sayl was to make a product that is the best design for the most people at the smallest cost. Herman Miller's goal was to make a work chair that is everything a Herman Miller chair should be in terms of ergonomics, elegant styling, superior engineering, and ecological responsibility.
Features & Highlights
- 3D INTELLIGENT BACK - Sayl's unframed 3D Intelligent back lets you stretch and move, striking a healthy balance between support and freedom. The elastomer strands of the suspension back vary in thickness and tension to provide greater support in the transition areas along the spine and less everywhere else to encourage a full range of seated movement.
- POSTUREFIT SUPPORT -The construction of Sayl's 3D Intelligent suspension back provides passive PostureFit sacral support, which allows your spine to maintain its natural S shape and empowers your body to maintain a healthful posture with less fatigue.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT HEIGHT - Seat height is adjustable between 15.5 and 20 inches high.
- AESTHETIC CHOICES - Sayl's unframed back and Y-Tower support create a striking visual aesthetic that reveals both the designer's inspiration and intent, while the Eco-Dematerialized design of the work chair uses less material in more inventive ways to provide ergonomic support for people up to 350 pounds.
- RESPONSIBLE DESIGN - Sayl products are product on three continents to reduce the distance between the factory and the buyer. This product contains no PVCs and its materials are almost entirely recyclable.
Herman Miller Office Chair
Herman miller's 12-year warranty covers everything that makes up their standard office furniture products-including electrical components, casters, pneumatic cylinders, tilts, and all moving mechanisms.
Basic Standard Height, Fixed Black Arms, Fixed Seat Depth, Black Seat Crossing, Black
24.5 x 37 x 26 inches
25 x 25 x 29 inches
Have questions about this item (AS2SA22PFN2BKBBBKBK9201), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Herman Miller, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AE113AWBAJG1BBBK3D01, ean: 0743724377750,
Tension Control /Fully Loaded ChairRear Tilt Lock/ Forward Tilt / Lumbar Lumbar Open boxTension Control /Fully Loaded Chair. Rear Tilt Lock/ Forward Tilt / Lumbar Lumbar.
Specifically designed by Bill Stumpf and Jeff Weber for people who work or game in front of computers, the Embody Chair (2008) promotes good posture and makes you feel like you’re floating, providing ergonomic support while allowing you to move. It...
mpn: AE113AWCPJG1BBBK3D01-cr, ean: 0647213799194,
Classic Aeron Chair Size C provides optimal support for people taller than 6 2 or between 230 and 300 pounds. PostureFit empowers healthy posture.. Patented Pellicle woven suspension textile weaves together two unique materials with elastic propertie...
mpn: AS1SA22PFN2BKBBBKBK3014, ean: 0641022085554,
“I knew that creating a work chair is one of designs greatest challenges, an intimidating project in every possible way, ” says Swiss designer Yves bear. “There is no place to hide in a chair. Every part serves a structural or tactile purpose. ...